1. They are themselves criminals
2. They are close relatives of criminals
3. They are fourteen years old and rebelling (usually on the internet in the comments section of videos)
4. They are law-abiding, yet wannabe gansters (often crossover with number 3 above)
5. They are motorists who feel the law doesn’t apply to them and that they as individuals are somehow ‘above’ such petty matters
6. They are left-wingers who necessarily feel oppressed by the apparatus of state as an integral part of their worldview
7. They are right-wingers who necessarily feel that the police are uselessly soft as part of their worldview
8. They are foreign and have a different view of the police because the police in their home country are corrupt/brutal/inept
9. They are victims of petty crime that the police have trouble charging for
10. They are clinically insane…
11. They were done for speeding /double yellows/zigzags etc
Jack’s donation widget!
- Merry Christmas all
- Thanks and bye bye...
- Should have gone to Sainsbury's...
- Oh yes, the Police must cut back...but not on things the gaffers want...
- How to (and not to) get a good sentence in this country...
- I hate to say "I told you so...'' but....
- This news just in ... Shock as crime figures are false!
Go GADGET GO!
Shijuro supports the Police Memorial
Shijuro supports the Blue Lamp
Shijuro supports Royal British Legion
Shijuro supports Help for Heroes