1. They are themselves criminals
2. They are close relatives of criminals
3. They are fourteen years old and rebelling (usually on the internet in the comments section of videos)
4. They are law-abiding, yet wannabe gansters (often crossover with number 3 above)
5. They are motorists who feel the law doesn’t apply to them and that they as individuals are somehow ‘above’ such petty matters
6. They are left-wingers who necessarily feel oppressed by the apparatus of state as an integral part of their worldview
7. They are right-wingers who necessarily feel that the police are uselessly soft as part of their worldview
8. They are foreign and have a different view of the police because the police in their home country are corrupt/brutal/inept
9. They are victims of petty crime that the police have trouble charging for
10. They are clinically insane…
11. They were done for speeding /double yellows/zigzags etc
Jack’s donation widget!
- Merry Christmas all
- Mindset of the abused...
- This news just in ... Shock as crime figures are false!
- Should have gone to Sainsbury's...
- Best Judge of the week and dumb villain of the week awards go to...
- Row, row, row your boat gently down the road...
- And we think we have problems...
- Shocking, positively shocking... (say this with an Edinburgh lilt to your voice...)
- The silent majority...
- The Fat blue line and management skills... (as in none...)
Go GADGET GO!
Shijuro supports the Police Memorial
Shijuro supports the Blue Lamp
Shijuro supports Royal British Legion
Shijuro supports Help for Heroes