I have always thought that we should have a look at this one and if not legislate for it, have it listed as a disability.
- STUPID ACT 2012
- SECTION ONE: DEFINITION
- A person is said to be stupid or have committed an act of stupidity if a person of normal IQ (not a troll obviously because they are patently thick) would say, ”FFS that’s stupid”, then that person or act is said to be stupid.
- SECTION TWO: OFFENCE WORDING
- It is an offence for any person to commit an act of stupidity. It is an offence for anyone to say anything stupid.
- SECTION THREE: POLICE POWERS
- A constable may, without warrant, arrest anyone he/she/it believes to be stupid; committing an act of stupidity; saying anything stupid or about to be stupid.
- SECTION FOUR: PUNISHMENT
- Nothing… I mean they are too stupid to even realise they have done wrong…so what’s the point…
following a massive RTC on the M1, at least 80-drivers were seen to be not only, ‘rubber-necking’ the bump…but FILMING and PHOTOGRAPHING it using …a MOBILE phone at the wheel.
This fits the new law dead on… driving and trying to film is just plain stupid… doing it in front of a Police officer is … well… even more stupid..
Hang on… we need an amendment to the new leg…
- SECTION ONE-A: AGGRAVATED STUPIDITY
- Where and act of stupidity has been committed and is accompanied by one or more of the following aggravating factors.
- i) You do it in front of a Police officer
ii) You do it when you have been told by a professional of the likely consequences but do it anyway.
- iii) You start doing the act- realise it’s stupid, but continue.
Mind you… we may need a couple of hundred more prisons…